October 15, 2010

It's time for Halloween!

Once again, in preparation for the upcoming Holiday, I hung my Halloween garland from the mantel.
I look forward to hanging this each year because I love looking back and remembering all of the costumes the kids wore throughout the years. I look at it everyday and it always makes me smile. It reminds me of our traditions and so many good times we have shared at Halloween.
Here is the awesome dress form Sue and Nancy gave me for my birthday a couple of years ago. It is where the witch hangs her hat while at home. It may be time for a new hat, then again, it is the hat the witch has worn for years...

2 comments:

Mel said...

Fab decorations!!

smithmary said...

We shall facilitate to have the finalized call centers demonstrate their abilities and experience to you. If after this demonstration and round discussions, you suggest whether you wish to proceed with a call center as a provider of choice, you are welcome to enter into a service level agreement with them after you are satisfied.
================
seo services