October 2, 2010

A busy Friday night around the house...

Tyler looked very handsome for his FIRST HOMECOMING DANCE! Tyler's date (what?) Rachel, is a grade school buddy, (if you can call this pretty girl a buddy) It was her Homecoming and a lot of his grade school friends attended the dance.
One of the girls parents had a wonderful pre-party for the kids. They all looked so grown up and were so excited to see one another and spend the evening together.
I stood there shocked taking photos. I remember Kirsten's first homecoming dance, which seemed to be only weeks before prom, graduation and then off to college. I feel like I am present for every moment, but I still feel my time with these guys slipping away so quickly. I truly look at each phase of their lives as a new adventure and enjoy the fun and different experiences we share. Before you know it, there will be weddings and grandchildren...YIKES!!! Time to stop this moment of reflection! Back to my baby...So handsome!!
...and what's this? My college girl home on a Friday night...CRAFTING!?! Looking forward to spending Saturday at, get this, Hobby Lobby????? Works for me : )

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.

P.S. SALE AT FOR KEEPS SAKE THIS WEEKEND!!!!

P.S.S. Note to self...Get those computer cords bundled and tucked away!!! UGLY!

No comments: