September 9, 2010

Summer is winding down...

As summer winds down, we are squeaking in a couple more summer fun days. We headed over to Eckert's for some peach picking, which lead to some cobbler baking. This was our first time picking. The cobbler was okay, the peaches delicious!

Here is the real peach!
A little more baseball...this will be our last season at the ball park.
Labor Day weekend was spent enjoying a beautiful day with friends on the Meramec River. This was a real treat! Don & Paula invited us out to take their boat up the river and spend the day on a sandbar. Quiet, relaxing and just pure delight!
Other things going on in my life...

~My girl is off starting her sophomore year in college.
~My baby is off beginning his first year of high school, and enjoying all of his new friends and all that high school has to offer.
~I have given up the lunch lady position. I LOVED it but was asked by a neighbor to take care of a her children. I am a nanny, (insert Fran Drescher laugh here.) I am taking care of a three year old boy, and a 5 year old girl. Ty calls them my replacement children. My blogging time has been cut back quite a bit, as we have our own private preschool now. I am enjoying the kids.
~Still hosting the Month to Remember class on the first Tuesday of each month.
~The first Recipe Class was a big success! FUN! FUN! FUN! The next one is next Wednesday Sept. 15th. Don't miss out!
~K.I.S.S. another fun easy class you can find at least once a month. JUST ADDED~WICKED! Wednesday Oct. 14 (my baby brother's birthday!)
~Thinking about HALLOWEEN! and working on a good spooky class to celebrate!

I'm sure there is more but I need to get moving... Time for preschool!

No comments: