July 15, 2010

a little summer fun!

Toy Story 3...I really don't know what to say about this one...this movie has been a part of our lives from the start. All of the Toy Story movies were terrific, but this one...WOW! I can't imagine anyone NOT loving this movie! The first one was made in 1995, same year as Tyler. We have followed and loved the story. Our Slinky Dog was named after Andy's Slinky Dog : ) And now, Andy goes to college. I first saw the trailer last year when Kirsten was heading off to college...YIKES! Need I say more?
Here it is now...Just kidding. Maybe one of these days we'll have a garden like Don has! You can bet we will have a scarecrow next year...

Tyler is spending a lot of time on the golf course this summer. He is an official caddie and plays in a junior golf league.
Off the Fox to see Wicked one more time! Kirsten loved it so much, she made sure her Spencer and Tyler were there to see it with her! Of course, she ditched them for an up front seat that Nancy gave us when she wasn't able to attend at the last minute. (thanks SO much Nan!) That also made it possible for me to catch the production one more time. Nancy loves closing night so I hated to see her miss it...
Here are the kids with Glinda AND Elphaba! This was a real treat for them. Tyler is in love with Glinda...who wouldn't be, right?
We have a few more weeks to squeeze in a little more fun. There is another heat wave hitting the Midwest this week, so we may be in for some more movies, and indoor fun.
(maybe Toy Story again.)
Stay cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler is taller than Jimmy even when he is bent over to swing the club. Bob said he is so proud.

Jen