July 7, 2010

Just added...

Back by popular demand...
Recipe Class!
Wednesday August 18.
6-8pm
$18
In the past, I hosted a Recipe Class each month. It was hugely popular and a lot of fun. We ran into cookbook supplier issues and the class had to go on hiatus. Now, it is back! Changed up a bit, but surely to once again, be fun and help us create family heirloom recipe collections. I hope you will join us as we create 5-8 recipe pages each month to add to you cookbook or 7 Gypsies Display Stand. The pages will be 4X6, 6X6, and 5X7. I think you will agree that the variety in sizes is quite pleasing and the possibilities are endless! You will be encouraged to add your own photos and family recipes to personalize your collection even more.

Each month you will also be able to participate in a recipe swap if you chose. NO PRESSURE! Quick, easy and as simple as you want to make it. Details in class.

Sometimes, there is even recipe sampling in class!
Call TODAY to reserve your spot!
For Keeps Sake Scrapbook Store
314.487.8131

No comments: