June 23, 2010

Missin' THIS!!!!!

It's HOT...and I want my pool back! Last night we were looking at some photos of our old home, thinking about the fun our backyard brought us! Huge pool parties, family fun...NOTHING like floating in the pool on a Sunday afternoon...
child launching...always fun!

and then for a while in our new home, this was nice...for THREE MONTHS!
and now...yep. This is our backyard! I know I shouldn't whine,
I am grateful for ALL that I have...I AM blessed. I just want my pool back!
Sorry for the moment of self pity...for NO good reason, kind of...
The flamingos look good, of course, they too like WATER! Oh, sorry, there is a river view if you look close. Too bad the house they are building will block that too!
Okay, I'm done : )

1 comment:

kim d. said...

Missy, you can come over and use mine!