Robin is another Survivor joining our team. I met Robin through FKS years ago and feel blessed to know her. Robin is always a pleasure to chat with. I was surprised a couple of months ago when she came into the store and I didn't totally recognize her. The hair...I didn't catch her before she left and as I was worried about her, we caught up. Robin let me know she was doing good and I am happy to hear this. So, Welcome to Robin and your family!!!
P.S. It looks like the Komen website has extended the sign-up deadline to May 24. Apparently they are having technical difficulties, so if you are trying to sign-up, just hang on. They said they would notify me when they are up and running so I will pass that on.
Thanks again to ALL of you that have joined out team this year! I think it's the largest group yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment