This is probably a good time to beg one of my best friends for forgiveness...publicly! My dear friend Karen had a birthday a few of weeks ago, I missed it. I know, I suck! Life was crazy at the time, for myself and her also. I was focused elsewhere, but excuses won't do... she checked my blog AND her mailbox for a simple greeting! (you can check your mail again today) I kept feeling I was missing something, but as I reviewed my mom's birthday, nephew's birthdays, etc. I just thought I was being silly. But NO. I did miss something...something important! I have NEVER been good at dates or numbers, but it is NOW a goal this year to miss NOTHING! So here is a little greeting for Karen...
Happy Un*Birthday!
Have a Wonderful Day!
2 comments:
You are silly and one of the sweetest and more sincere friends ever. I love it and I love you. Thanks
Oops meant to say "most sincere"
Post a Comment