April 1, 2010

Spring Break!

this is a sight that warms my heart...
Nothing like Spring Break!
The weather is beautiful...
perfect for shooting up some buddies??? I don't get the Wacky Warrior thing, but this is the 2nd Annual Shoot Out!
Off to the Casino...for Kirsten's birthday dinner with Grandpa & Donna at the 1904 Beer House. It was really good and we roamed the Casino to check it out a bit.
...and a little sibling bonding!
Dad snuck out of work a little early for a Matinee.
I have to admit, I was not excited to see this movie??? Not sure why. It had everything you would think I would like...beautiful scenery, Johnny Depp, fantasy and wonder....just not into it. Well, I LOVED it!!! Everything about it! Maybe because I wasn't expecting too much? But whatever the reason, I luckily went along for the ride, and was treated to an amazing magical adventure! I am looking forward to seeing it over and over!
...and this was ALL by Wednesday!
Enjoy the rest of your week...I think we will!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just saw Alice in 3D yesterday, too. I liked it more than I thought I would as well. Great Escapes in Fenton is only $4.00 (plus $2.50 for 3d) for old folks (over 55) on Wednesdays!