February 23, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

The basement has been a construction zone for quite some time now. The Man Cave is coming along nicely, and another family project began a couple of weeks ago. Kirsten and Spencer built a Beer Pong Table. Yes, I know... anyway,
with a little, ( A LOT) of help from dad the project took off. I even jumped in when it came time to put the collage together. We came across some gooood stuff in my craft room. It comes in handy to have a stash now and then. The house has been all a buzz with creative energy.
...one last birthday photo.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

really? that beer pong table is freakin' amazing!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

What a neat table...you and your family are so freakin' creative!!!

XO
Cindy V.

bethchien said...

hi sweetie!!! that collage is awesome!!! and cuuuute photos!
I am so glad to have met you, too!
I was told to give you a ring...so, I will tomorrow. :D
Hope you are having a great day!
B

Melonie said...

This turned out so cool!

bethchien said...

AWWW THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! for leaving me some love over at Bluemoon today!
I post over there every Tuesday!
Have a good day sweetie!
B