January 7, 2010

Oh how I miss Christmas already...

Against my better judgement, I took down all of the Christmas decorations on New Year's weekend. I didn't want to, but thought I should. I started slow and then couldn't stop. Now all is clean and clear for 2010. So, now it is a cold snowy day and I wish I could enjoy the twinkling lights. Oh well, time to move on.
Here is my favorite place to be during the Holiday Season. Our family room. Notice, the Christmas Story house? That was a new addition this year, (along with cousin Eddie's RV ornament.) If you look closely, you can see the leg lamp in the window! Next year...a FULL size Leg Lamp for the front window! I'm NOT kidding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, you can find the full size Leg lamp and a mini at "What on Earth" . com. Don't know the exact website but Google the above. You can give Jimmy a "Major Award" from Italy!!!!