December 10, 2009

Well, the girls at FKS are off to spend the week...

with MY boyfriend!!!! Off to Arizona they went for an incredible, inspirational week with Tim!
I will miss the crazy pajama day...well, kinda : )
and of course, the non-stop laughs with my girls...
I will miss seeing my Holiday buddies : (
I will miss meeting up with the uber talented Wendy Vecchi : (
and my new bud, Deby Shuh : (
I will miss the awesome Holiday projects : (
I will miss Christmas shopping in Prescott : (
Especially my Seasonal visit to Newman's Gallery : (
And the drive up the snowy mountain to the most quaint little village of all, Jerome {more shopping} to finish off the wonderful week. : (
and the piece de résistance last year was a visit to Tim's home to finish the wonderful week...
See the 12 Day's tags in the background???
So, I carry with me the wonderful Holiday memories and this year, although I will miss the wonderful events of Holiday Hideaway 2009, I am thankful to be home with my family. I am also thankful to have spent the last two years with such an inspirational group during the Holiday Season. I will be thinking about Arizona all week, and wishing all of my Holiday Hideaway friends a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Hanukkah to Nadine.
Have fun, I know you will!

1 comment:

The Proverbs 31 Woman said...

I pray that your year was full of joy and success and that 2010 will bring favor and prosperity.