
We are So lucky to have Debby coming to town next month to teach some incredible classes. I will finally get a chance to meet her in real life! Barb went all the way to Nashville, (I think) to take some of her classes, and said it was worth every penny and every minute. Here is Barb with a picture of me, so that I could have a picture with Debby...did you follow that? Anyway, all YOU have to do is head over to For Keeps Sake Scrapbook Store, right here in town. (out of towners welcome too!) I found Debby a while back in Blogland and have been nuts about her work, style and personality from the beginning. The FKS gals were fortunate enough to take some classes with her a couple of months ago....fortunate for ALL of us, as they too, fell in love with her.
Get out your calendars & mark them now!
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, November 20, 21 & 22
Debby Schuh is teaching @ For Keeps Sake!
She is bringing us 4 different workshops & you will want to take them all!
Debby Schuh is teaching @ For Keeps Sake!
She is bringing us 4 different workshops & you will want to take them all!
Check out the store blog for more details.
See you there!
1 comment:
Was happy to meet you! Looking forward to visiting your blog!! Always great to meet fellow scrapbookers!! :D
Post a Comment