3 more days our college girl will come home for a visit!!! maybe sooner, looks like she has the flu...swine flu??? hope not but they are sending the college kids home by the dozens. it's hard not to be with her while she is sick :(
4 comments:
Ruth
said...
Wonderful book, Missy! Delaney is staying at school this weekend She might even paint her room (her sister offered to help). She's also having a friend visit. Hope Kirsten is feeling better. Being far away when they are sick is hard!
This really turned out so fun and cute! I know she loves it. And yeah, my hubby said he heard yesterday it was breaking out everywhere...hate that for them. Hope she gets better.
thanks so much for the pictures - such a great idea... I don't know if my son would appreciate it as much your daughter did, but I laughed out loud at the basic laundry tips page :)
Missy, I know you miss Kirsten but she's not really very far away at all; close enough to be home any weekend! And you gotta KNOW that you sent her off with such an amazing reminder of how much she's loved and missed that she's sure to want to come home often. It is a treasure full of reminders and smiles that will surely be the envy of all. Great job as always. Thanks for sharing.
4 comments:
Wonderful book, Missy! Delaney is staying at school this weekend She might even paint her room (her sister offered to help). She's also having a friend visit. Hope Kirsten is feeling better. Being far away when they are sick is hard!
This really turned out so fun and cute! I know she loves it. And yeah, my hubby said he heard yesterday it was breaking out everywhere...hate that for them. Hope she gets better.
-c
yapping cat
thanks so much for the pictures - such a great idea... I don't know if my son would appreciate it as much your daughter did, but I laughed out loud at the basic laundry tips page :)
Missy, I know you miss Kirsten but she's not really very far away at all; close enough to be home any weekend! And you gotta KNOW that you sent her off with such an amazing reminder of how much she's loved and missed that she's sure to want to come home often. It is a treasure full of reminders and smiles that will surely be the envy of all. Great job as always. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment