August 10, 2009

Our ring bearer is having a baby...



B.J. and Sarah are having a baby. I was lucky enough to attend the baby shower. Loved seeing all the new goodies for babies! B.J was our ring bearer waaay back on Novebmer 5, 19-- somethin'. B'J. and Sarah were married on November 5, four years ago. We thought that was pretty cool. Phyllis, the proud Grammy, gifted B.J. with this awesome diaper "tool" bag! So cool. Jimmy and I both agreed, we would have loved that carrier. There is a shot of myself, my mom, and my Aunt Carol. It was a pleasure visiting with Aunt Carol too! I have always loved seeing her. When I was a kid, we spent a lot more time together. Miss her...


I also wanted to share something I made for them. Haven't shred to many "crafties" lately. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute... if I say so myself. They liked it a lot :)

No comments: