Spent a couple of days checking out the new school. Great family time. We learned quickly that the hotel closest to campus...not so clean! Dad preferred the luggage carrier to the bed! The pizza place is AWESOME though!
2 comments:
Ruth M
said...
We were at Mizzou on the 24th & 25th. Was it not the hottest? I'm glad we didn't do the campus tour. We stayed at our other daughter's apt., so that was nice -and free - unless you count the trip to Walmart! Better get used to those Missy. It's a given.
Did you make it to Tropical Liqueurs? If not, it's a must! And just curious -- how are you holding up with all this -- our babies going off to college?! We had Kara's orientation last week, and I just got so welled-up...
2 comments:
We were at Mizzou on the 24th & 25th. Was it not the hottest? I'm glad we didn't do the campus tour. We stayed at our other daughter's apt., so that was nice -and free - unless you count the trip to Walmart! Better get used to those Missy. It's a given.
Did you make it to Tropical Liqueurs? If not, it's a must! And just curious -- how are you holding up with all this -- our babies going off to college?! We had Kara's orientation last week, and I just got so welled-up...
Post a Comment