Prom night! Wow! The kids looked great and played ALL night. We spent the afternoon in the salon getting gorgeous, then the evening began. The kids gathered to meet the Hummer limo...18 kids climbed in. The parents all followed to grab some photos in Forest Park. I couldn't believe the sparkle in my baby girls eyes. Her and Spencer looked so nice and grown up. This year has flown by, and now I am coming to the realization that my girl has grown up and is ready to begin a new adventure in her life. I figure next fall will be here in the blink of an eye. I am doing much better than expected...so far...I know you are giggling right now.






Here's a picture for Karen...in case you haven't seen any yet.
This dashing gentleman is Justin. (Karen's baby) Justin was on the Prom Court. The "King"!!!
4 comments:
I didn't embrace "the empty nest" with grace. I went kicking and screaming but I've just about got the hang of it. Good luck, ms.cheryl
I love the shot of them peeking out behind you. My daughter's prom is Friday. I was sad when my son went off to college (6 yrs ago), but I'm ready for the last one to fly the coop this fall. (I will be retiring then, too)
Missy, she just looks so gosh darned gorgeous!! I am sure you are so very proud of her!!
Missing you!
Cindy V.
She is so stunning!!! Just like her Mama :-)
Post a Comment