March 13, 2009

A sure thing...

Okay, another food post. I have a couple of very picky eaters around here. We have spaghetti and meatballs, Ty has butter noodles. Kirsten isn't much better. This is one meal everyone gobbles up. At Christmas the meat man requested a slicer. I was a bit skeptical, but whatever. I mean, where was I going to go with this huge kitchen gadget? Well, Santa delivered, the meat man roasted up his first hunk o' beef, toasted some crusty french bread, gathered some provel cheese, pulled out the machine, sliced away to WOW! We all decided we would much rather sit down to dad's sandwich over any steak dinner, any time!


1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Oh my gosh, Evan is a noodles and cheese man, too! No lasagna, mac&cheese or spaghetti with sauce for him (lol)

That sandwich looks yummy, but I know my kids still won't eat it :0p
I would though!