


After Christmas I lucked into this great aqua sofa table at Pier One for like 70% off. I seem to buy everything that is this color lately and 70% off??? How could I pass it up? It was begging me to take it home. Love it! Now to "junk" it up! I have been thinking about these white ceramic balls with the alphabet stamped on them for a while now. i love them but they can be a bit pricey. $75! They reminded me of Bingo balls, so I immediately thought of Ping Pong balls. The stamp on the balls sanded right off with light grain sandpaper. I tried rub-ons with not much luck. I had these K&Co. letter stickers with a perfect font. Easy peasy and toooo cute. Jaycox didn't quite get it, I'm not sure I do, but it looks good. Black and white, letters... just looks good. Nice design. If you have a jar to fill, give it a try. I think I used 3 packs of balls and the stickers were from my stash.
16 comments:
I LOVE your letter balls! And your Pier One table - that's my favorite color.
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!
I was just at the "Dollar Store" yesterday and saw ping pong balls but since I dont have a ping pong table I did not think I would have a use for them but then I saw your blog....
:0)
Now - What would you do with badminton birdies?????
Awesome job, love this idea! What a hoot-- but it LOOKS JUST GORGEOUS! Will be following your blog for other such fun (GREAT) ideas!
Thanks for sharing. ~ Ali
I live next to a golf course and I have vases full of golf balls that we find in our yard. People laugh at us for decorating with them, but are amazed at how many of the balls end up in our yard. I think they look great in a vase and the lettered ping pong balls look cool, too.
Too cute! Missy, you're the best!
I really like the balls! Clever
Fabulous Idea! - thanks for sharing. I saw these ceramic balls on someone's blog and was wanting them badly. I love changing things out and this is definitely an affordable option. LindaSonia
this is really cute. I have seen those decorative balls. And they were just way to expensive. But your way is adorable.
what an inexpensive and fun look! I love it.
Oooh that table is lovely! :) Happy decorating.
SUCH a cute idea... and really... cuter than the ones you envied!
keep sharing...nice post
This is a good blog, it is encouraging to see people giving value
through great post.Thanks
infinity downline business
infinity downline business
infinity downline business
infinity downline business
Thanks for sharing, really like your view. Waiting for some more great articles like this from you in the coming days.
Post a Comment