March 25, 2009

Clooney Crazy!

Yep, George Clooney is in St. Louis filming a movie and that has been the top story on the evening news and splattered all over the newspaper! "Clooney Watch" (seriously???) Don't get me wrong, I would love to catch a glimpse of him, and maybe even get my O Brother, Where Art Thou DVD autographed. You see, O Brother is #1 in out house! Dad's ALL time favorite! It has been running this week on cable so we have managed to catch bits and pieces often. We even popped in the DVD on Sunday night for some family fun. Wonder if he can find his Dapper Dan in St. Louis, or will he have to order it and find that we too are a "geographical oddity"...two weeks from everywhere!

1 comment:

missy j said...

Mary Jo said...
I keep forgetting he's here! Seriously, I wouldn't mind running into him either. On accident. But I have no plans to go looking :0)