Once again, a GREAT time was had by ALL! The snow and cold can't keep us away! Of course the AWESOME King Tut float constructed by the Riverbend Krewe of Mardi Krawlers, designed by the uber talented
Beth Jatcko , was an award winner...again! Third place!~ This Krewe ROCKS! A HUGE thanks to the Mardi Krawlers for letting us be a part of the Mardi Gras festivities and the BEST Krewe of ALL! Cheers...

I have to tell you guys, my baby girl is in the picture with the crowd...about an inch or two in from the left, black jacket, looking RIGHT at the camera. There is a guy in a white sweatshirt and a green hat with his arm reaching up for beads right next to her. Karen spotted her, I couldn't believe it when we saw her! Pretty coool!
1 comment:
OMG---I did not even recognize you. What a great time you must have had and gread pictures.
Post a Comment