
It is a great concept. You can always turn to Ali for inspiration. I thought about some words. Didn't really pick. Balance came to mind, cherish, and probably #1 was focus. My ADD has been kicking in BIG time lately! (Jaycox reminds me of this often!) I continued to float around, and as I was browsing the web, I came across Jenny Doh's blog. This girl can write! She is the Editor of Somerset Studios, a woman of amazing talent. She had a vignette posted on her blog, with a necklace and a vintage flash card with the word begin. With one little word on my mind, I thought this was perfect. That's what it's about, get going! Begin to accept things that are new or changing, begin a new project, begin the path toward a new goal, begin the new year. I have to say, sometimes it's the hardest thing of all...just begin! So, from there I wanted a collage. I wanted to hang it from my closet door to enjoy. I figured and new quote each month would not only be inspirational, but creating the collage would also be rewarding. A treat to me each month! JUST FOR FUN! I hope you join me, as I begin this new class!
Tuesday January 27
6:00p.m.
$18
For Keeps Sake
314.487.8131
1 comment:
I'm all signed up...also signed up for the Feb Monthly class...it's too cute! That's my anniversary--20 years--so don't tell Paul!
Post a Comment