

all year long! After enjoying the trip to the tree farm, and the darling decorated Christmas tree on the porch, we can now have the pleasure of a little bit of Christmas all year long in the backyard.



Over the holiday vacation, the guys planted the Christmas tree. I love seeing the tree in the yard everyday. This was not only the day to plant the Christmas tree, but after almost 30 years, my man shaved his stache! I swear, I have only seen him without it once! He has been talking about it for a while now, and I have to admit, I was scared! I didn't think the guy could get any hotter...but he did :)
1 comment:
My husband had a full beard when we met, then a fu manchu stache, then a goatee and finally he shaved it all off. It was really odd in the beginning, but I'm used to it now. I think he looks better, too.
Ruth
Post a Comment