December 15, 2008

That's the way the cookie crumbles...

On more than one occassion this family has built beautiful gingerbread houses. I have always made the gingerbread, yep, homemade! Smells divine and holds up great, unlike my pre-fab gingerbread house KIT! I took the easy way out. My thinking was simple, by the time we "junk" it up, the gingerbread is virtually invisible anyway! Made sense to me. The house was a problem from the start but fun. Just as we finished up, the house was proudly placed in the spot it would occupy for the holidays. As I snapped a photo, the house began to slide.WHAT? Jimmy propped the house and held it in place, on the count of three...one, two, three...snap, slide!
























And so the reconstruction begins...

1 comment:

Linda M. Cain said...

Missy!
I made a "gingerbread house" with my GD at her school...painstakingly ...and her sister (4) took it apart in moments..eating the decorations!
Alas...that's life!
Linda