
There are so many blogs I enjoy. Just a couple of weeks ago, I linked to this charming blog thanks to Karin. I love so many of Melissa's ideas, ideas I hope to adapt to our lives! Thanks Melissa! There is nothing like seeing the kids light up when you pull off a memorable treat for them. My girlfriend Karen just told me a story about her college daughter's birthday. Karen headed off to campus with a birthday pie. Where to eat this pie? In the car. Yep, just dig in and enjoy! I bet Michelle will remember that birthday moment forever. I like to think I have created many wonderful memories for my kids, memories that they can carry through life and share with their own children. I posted an old scrapbook page of one of our off the cuff family parties. We were very into Survivor back in the day. I really miss it! Note to self, Tivo Survivor!
Treat yourself, go make a memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment