
I started out with "the Boot" class on Saturday. FUN! The girls made some wonderful centerpieces. We enjoyed cupcakes and a delicious apple cake that Sue made. In fact, I had to make another cake on Sunday for my family! YUM! Saturday night was Homecoming for Kirsten. Her and Spencer looked awesome! Kirsten's lifelong friend, David (yellow tie) went with one of her girlfriends, so we were excited to see him too! They all looked so great. Kirsten was on the Homecoming Court! She didn't take the crown, but was giddy with the excitement of the evening! I can't wait to see the pictures. I'll share. On Sunday morning, I woke to the Food Network, PIZZA! They were showing top pizzas around the country. Well, when I saw the deep dish Chicago pizza, I was ready for a road trip. Not doable this weekend, so I decided... I can do that, and I did! Off to Google for a recipe, and before you know it, I was tossing dough. The first try was pretty great. I see room for improvement, but was pleased. I have some changes in mind for the next pizza party. Dad put out the Halloween yard goodies while the pups watched his every move. They love the new storm door. There was a volleyball game Sunday evening and then family movie night...Iron Man. LOVE Robert Downey Jr. We really like the movie too.


No comments:
Post a Comment