September 30, 2008

Spooky good fun...

Sunday was an afternoon of Halloween crafting. Witch hats were created by many! Three classes in all! Some of my friends came back on Monday night to add a Haunted House to their spooky decor. We had a wonderful time. These girls took my ideas and RAN with them! Their houses were incredible and their additions to the design were phenomenal! Great time!
Thanks ladies!







Diana, Diane and Theresa.





Here are Michelle and Karin in the green.








Wanda & Cindy... back from Sunday!









My college consultant, Shari and VERY productive Sharon.







My buddy Kim! Sorry for any misspelled names...

2 comments:

JUST ME said...

Hello.....

Hope you are doing great. Looks like all those ladies had a great time. Sometimes I wish I was still living in MO so that I could take some of your classes.

Peace to you,

Angelica

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Oh Missy,

I love your blog! A little bit of family, a whole lot of creativity!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the flashcard scrapbook! And before reading the story, I SO did not believe you let such a sweet young thing stand between those bombshells! (God love grandparents *wink*)

And I literally teared up over the last first day. Dang it goes by too fast.

Found a new spot to fave!

See ya soon!
~Karin