August 14, 2008

Sweet 16 Scavenger Hunt...

Here you go Bridget...
A little phone tag, but I think this is what you are looking for. I have wanted to post this for some time. Please excuse the poor photos. I think you can get the idea though. When my sweet baby turned 16, her and her best friend, shared a party. Jen (Chum's mom) and I, hired a limo...Now, what were a group of 16 year olds to do all evening in a limo? We planned a scavenger hunt, complete with scrapbooks...just fill with photos! At first, the girls thought it might be "lame". But NO... WAY COOOOLL!!! With the help of a dear customer/friend, Patty Meyer, the hunt started to come together. Patty had some great ideas that helped get us rolling. Patty is party planner extraordinaire! THANKS again Patty! So, enjoy! The kids had a blast.
Notice, the limo's license plate number is 16!








No comments: