August 21, 2008

Last First Day...

Yep, it was a sad day around here yesterday. I can't believe my baby girl's last first day of school has arrived...at least the last one I will witness. She will surely miss the first day photo op next year when she goes away. I was told by so many, high school goes by in the blink of an eye. That was a lie... It was even quicker than that!
Here she is on her first first day and then again on her last first day. Yes, that IS a Hannah Montana lunch box.
















My baby boy is growing up too quick too. His new school shoes, TOO big for dad!

I have been dreading back to school for so many reasons, but I must admit, now that it has arrived, (the kicking and screaming did NO good) I am looking forward to the cool weather and the winter season. I do love the changing of the seasons. You can already smell and feel the fall air, and it's good.

No comments: