August 28, 2008

Kirsten's art...

I wanted to share a couple of Kirsten's collages because I think they ROCK! She works with photos, magazine words, (teen magazines are an awesome source for great words with cool fonts!) and scrapbook supplies. Don't you love the picture of me in my undies? Paper piecing does a body good...This hangs over my desk and I love it. The Eighteen collage is a gift for her friend. Another work of art!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Missy! She's got a good eye for collage - wonder where she gets it from?

Barb said...

I would have recognized you anywhere.!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Missy these are just awesome!! She definitely takes after her mom! BTW, you look amazing!!

Susie Lang said...

Clearly, the apple didn't fall far from the tree! You must be SOOO pleased that your baby thinks so much of what you do that she wants to follow suit (in her own way, of course).