June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We didn't work dad TOO hard on Father's Day. He is the official "cook" though. I tried to cook him breakfast...well, not so good! Dinner was up to him! I did the sides. I thought I would share some summer photos since I didn't get any photos on Father's Day! I made sure the camera was ready to go, and then nothin'! So these are from a couple of weeks ago.





























































Tyler is jazzed about his new clubs. A little treat for all of his hard work with mom for Scrap St. Louis! Really, Dad and Ty were on a little shopping trip, and decided the clubs were a MUST! Tyler can't stop looking at the clubs...grinning from ear to ear!
In the scrap room...I am up to my elbows in HALLOWEEN! Yep, Fright Fest will return!

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

Hi Missy,

Just passed by to say hello. The food looks good and you have a cute family. I am leaving soon and never got to go visit the store you work at. I bet it's awesome. You take care of yourself and maybe if I am ever back in St. Louis I will try to visit. Have a wonderful life.

love, Angelica