May 30, 2008

Welcome to the team Nancy Connelly!


Hey gang, only a couple more days to sign-up! I thought I would share our team strategy with all of you...the way Carolina
Sue's Crew rolls...


We meet at FKS at 8 a.m.
Head downtown.
As the racers head toward the starting line...
We head toward the bagels!
We stop for tatts.
We mingle amongst the racers.
Photos, of course! Tom is our "official photog" FULLY equipped!
After a casual walk through the city streets, we hop the rope and walk the last block to the finish line, where our survivors receive their roses.
Note* this was the only time we lost a team mate...My mom couldn't pull herself away from the Rams players! She is quite the football fan.
Back to the store by about 10 a.m.
Fun for ALL!



Komen Race for the Cure

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

Miss, I wanna do this someday and be on your team. We're almost ready to move, so we're really busy right now, but some day, I am SO there!

I visited Tim's blog the other day and noticed you had already stopped by. I saw him on the Carol Duvall show early this a.m. He had his Alaska layout with the railroad trax on it showing it on the TV. I said to myself, "Hey! That's the layout on his blog from his Alaska trip!"
Do you think you can get him to come back to FKS? I hope to see him at CHA in a couple months. I hope he'll be there.