

~No Place Like Home Canvas
Monday June 23
1-3
$15

~Summer Flamingo Book
Monday July 7
6:00 p.m. *Notice the 6:00 START
~Love is... Maya Road Chipboard Coaster Book w/ Box
Wednesday August 27
6:00 p.m. *Notice 6:00 start
Space is limited in each class. Don't wait to long to sign up!
For Keeps Sake Scrapbook Store
314.487.8131
These classes are offered along with my standing monthly, Month to Remember & Recipe classes.
Month to Remember
1st Tuesday of EACH month.
10 a.m. OR 6:30 p.m.
$15
Recipe
3rd Tuesday of EACH month.
10:00 a.m. OR 6:30 p.m.
$15
Hope you join in on the FUN!
2 comments:
Woo Hoo!! I'll call tomorrow and sign up....for all 3!
I LOVE that canvas! Me, too Barb!! I want to do that class :0)
Just need to see if I can find a sitter for Erin and Evan ;0)
Post a Comment