Another birthday present? I don't know if there is anything cuter than a cupcake. While shopping, I came across a large cupcake pan for baking HUGE cupcakes! I have been on the prowl for one of these. Happy Birthday to me! So, home I went. I didn't want to bake my first gourmet cupcakes with the aid of Duncan (Hines) this time. How about a homemade cupcake from scratch? Hmmm? I can do this, and I did. Pretty yummy. Tastes a lot like wedding cake. I even pulled out the pastry bag and tried my hand at decorating the large beauties. Note to self: find a cake decorating class. Not too bad though. Now all I have to do is find someone that eats sweets!

Have a SWEET Day!
4 comments:
those look delish, missy! bring some to the next crop!
Where did you find the pan? My daughter wants to start baking cupcakes. We found a cake pan shaped like a cupcake at Michaels. It's cute.
Ruth
Yum! I love cupcakes. Have you been to the Cupcakery or Jilly's Cupcakes? The Cupcakery is my favorite - in the Central West End. http://www.thecupcakery.net/
OOOHHH! look at those babies!
Linda
Post a Comment