HAD to share! My best buds gave me some terrific birthday gifts! They are the BEST! Karen, and of course John, had a beautifully wrapped gift with a Daily Quote Book...LOVE books! John said it was a read and rip. These guys know me so well...John's idea was to read the daily quote, tear out the page, and scrap it! I think John is a natural scrapper. (that's a good thing, John!) Next, there was a rusty dress form! OMG!!! The coolest...The best part of the story is, Karen said she knew I liked "quirky" stuff. (She may have said weird...but she means that in a good way!) I knew immediately what to do with this charming gift...yep, all of my lovely handmade treasures from so many creative friends. My new little lady is sitting proudly on a shelf in my scrap room. LOVE HER! LOVE you guys! Thanks for such thoughtful gifts!


Have a Happy Weekend!
1 comment:
OMG, Missy . . . I ADORE your bd prize!!! What an awesome friend to come up with something so perfect. I know she's going to make you happy every time you look at her all dolled up in little masterpieces from the hearts of the artists.
Post a Comment