

There's nothing like the thrill of starting some new projects! Picking papers, gathering supplies, getting my hands dirty! The birthday banner is a gift for my darling nephew who is turning TWO this week! Party time. I am using an awesome new line designed by Donna Ingemanson from K&Co. Soooo cute! The second is a Mother's Day gift/class. See the chipboard Lady? That will be a mini book celebrating Mom. It's gonna be cute, if it looks anything like it looks in my head right now...

While snapping some shots, I took a picture of my stamp rack. I have heard this is in huge demand...I got lucky, it caught my eye at Target. I didn't know what I would do with it...kitchen, scrap room, yada yada- paint it, rust it, yada yada. I left it as is, and filled it with some favorites. Notice the Animal Crackers box? Remember those? I have class plans for that too...Coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment