January 27, 2008

Mardi Gras Pet Parade???

NOT! While these two may look sweet... they are seriously lacking in social skills! The Soulard Barkus Parade took place this afternoon. BEA-U-Ti-FUL Day! I wish we could go play!













Here is a late arriving Christmas gift. Rock Band R-O-C-K-S! Even Santa couldn't pull this off. It's here now and loads of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I have not seen you in years.. I think the last time I ran into you was at RL or at the Collinsville rubber stamp convention. Thanks for stopping by. I need to come to your store and take a class. How can I get their class schedule?

Just wanted you to know that I have always admired your work. Love the way you add splashes of paint to make something look shabby. I promise I will be dropping by more often and will be leaving more comments.

Have a great day.

Angelica Torrez
Torreza@msn.com

P.S. Yes please take out that typewritter. I recently passed one up for $10.00 and I think I saw the same one at a store for $39.00. Could kick myself in the butt.......

Theresa Tyree said...

I almost got guitar hero for myself for Christmas. It looks fun! Can I come over to play.