January 10, 2008

Backing up a little...Happy New Year!

Here is a quick family shot before Kirsten ran off and the fun or the evening began!













Too bad we woke up to the flu! It started with Kirsten...how bad do I feel now that I asked her if she was drinking? Lucky for her, Tyler stepped up to cover for her a couple of hours later huggin' the porcelain! What a guy. I know he only had a little sparkling grape juice. Mom joined in a couple of days later. Kirsten was nice enough not to come back at me with the drinking question! Dad thought he was in the clear after about 5 days, walking around with a can of Lysol! But, it caught up to him too. Hope that's it for the year!




























Ribs slow cooked ALL day in the smoker.
Puzzle fun!
Movie Time! Happy Gilmore, The Simpson's and School of Rock!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Well at least you were able to get a picture with Kirsten! Gretchen ran out the door before I could find my camera!