December 14, 2007

We need a Christmas...

Here are a couple of projects from Holiday Hideaway! The first is a framed mirror using Bazzill Chipboard, one step Distress Crackle Paints, and Tim Holtz' Fragments! Love them... I can't wait to share these great products and techniques! Next there is a Christmas Light Box. Very pretty. We did all sorts of great things to this treasure. We used Dabbers, glitter, alcohol inks, vintage embellishments, and vintage MERCURY GLASS ORNAMENTS that Tim hand picked. This man is ALL about the details!

































A couple more Christmas photos. Still working on my photography. You can see the train under the tree...that was set up and running on Kirsten's first Christmas morning. Some of my favorite ornaments include the Pink Panther ornament from 1981. I gave that one to my darling in High School! Humpty Dumpty has been hanging on my tree since I was a little girl. I don't remember him not being there. Probably my favorite all time ornaments are my Hallmark, Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus series. I don't know if it's a complete set, but I love the ones I have. They are the first ornaments on the tree and they kinda have a paticular spot where they hang. Primo real estate for the Claus'.

No comments: