Aren't my babies wonderful? These two stood in line with all the little guys waiting to see Santa...and they did it with a SMILE! I just can't seem to let go of this Christmas tradition. We ran to the mall RIGHT after school trying to avoid being "seen" by anyone. I remember last year, the camera broke and the "elves" just couldn't seem to fix it. Santa was smack dab in the middle of the mall. The mall was crawling with teenagers as my kids towered over the line. I almost lost them, when Santa waved us up for a quick photo with my camera. They gave him their list, a quick smile for mom, and off we went without too much social damage. This year Santa greeted them with a high five and a fun conversation. It was a sweet visit. Wishing all of you a Sweet & Magical Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment