Thanks soooo much! That was quite a shock to see me and Bailey in your blog! I'm honored to share my day....though I'm a LITTLE older than Bailey....
I tried to put up your photo too! I only have a tiny one. I even tried to tag Becky's blog but you had your eyes closed in ALL the pics! Send me a photo chickie!
That is a good photo of the Birthday Girl. Happy Birthday Barb. From the one that went through the labor for two days.
Happy birthday to Barb and Bailey!!Hope you had great ones!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks soooo much! That was quite a shock to see me and Bailey in your blog! I'm honored to share my day....though I'm a LITTLE older than Bailey....
I tried to put up your photo too! I only have a tiny one. I even tried to tag Becky's blog but you had your eyes closed in ALL the pics! Send me a photo chickie!
That is a good photo of the Birthday Girl. Happy Birthday Barb. From the one that went through the labor for two days.
Happy birthday to Barb and Bailey!!
Hope you had great ones!!!
Post a Comment