October 24, 2007

Don't miss out!

CLASS REMINDER!!!

Keepsake Christmas
Saturday November 3

Enjoy a day filled with Christmas crafts and fun! Sue and I have teamed up once again with a couple of great classes. The day starts with Sue @ 10 a.m. and not one but TWO Christmas decor hangers. Only $15! GREAT gifts! This will be followed by the 12 Days of Christmas Journaling Box and decoration.
2 p.m. for $22. Call today.
For Keeps Sake
314.487.8131





































Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

All right Missy....I am confused! Do you own a shop? Where is it? I see the pics and I am not sure! Fill me in.......thanks, Linda

lindaharre said...

Missy, Thanks for clearing that up for me! I was really confused!!!! I will definitely come and see you:D It isn't that far......I am in town everyday for something:D Eureka is a straight shot in 44 to the world of shopping....LOL! My little car has the path memorized:)