A Month to Remember. Some of you may know that I have tried to do a page each month to feature the highlights of my families activities and memories. This way I will have a complete scrapbook at the end of each year. Very reasonable goal, right? Well, along came life! Busy kids, summertime, work to do, house to clean, the Rusty Pickle challenge, yada yada...I got as far as March! Here we are...September! Brilliant idea! I will offer this concept as a class. Nothing like a little motivation to get me going. We ALL win! We will play with paper and embellishments. We will focus on some different journaling ideas and techniques. I am very excited! In the first class you will complete a page highlighting October. Just add photos! Monday Oct 1
6:30-8:30
$15
Sunday Nov 4~November Highlights
6:30-8:30
$15
Monday December 3~December Highlights
Starting in January the class will meet on the first Tuesday of each month.
Hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment