
Here is a mini book using the Rusty Pickle Princess Bride line...love the product and the movie! Kirsten celebrated her birthday with her best friend. The girls birthdays are a few days apart. We rented a limo and prepared a scavenger hunt for the girls and their friends. They were a little nervous that the scavenger hunt would be goofy and embarrass them but it ended up being a huge hit. They were given a scrap book with clues and set out to take photos! At the end of the evening they had a scrapbook of wonderful memories from all over town! I included a couple of clues and photos from their scrapbooks in this book.
I think there are two more projects!
This has been a wild ride...
Have a great day!
3 comments:
I went to Lifetime Moments and checked out your album. It's so beautiful- from the little crown on her head to the glittered swirls- the details are just fantastic! I love everything you've done. I have a feeling that you're gonna get it!! I feel it in my bones!!
I haven't checked out your album yet but I wanted to tell you the RP stuff I saw on your blog is amazing....totally worthy of such a race. Best of luck to you!
Another masterpiece, Missy. How come you couldn't have been my mom? Well, besides the fact that I'm older than you & all . . .
Post a Comment