!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's Picklelicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TWO BOXES!!!! 18 POUNDS!!!!! I think I got one (or more!) of EVERYTHING! Thank You Pickle People!!!!! Each package you see is STUFFED with goodies! This should keep me busy a while!




Hope you have a PICKLE of a day!
4 comments:
Congrats to you Missy!!! You absolutely deserve to be noticed, especially by Rusty Pickle!!! For Keeps Sake is very fortunate to have you and the customers are truly blessed to receive instruction from you!!! Best Wishes on becoming a member of Rusty Pickle's Design Team!!! Deanna
Congrats! You sooo deserve it all and I can't wait to see what you create.
Love your blog....one of my "everydays!"
Oh my pickle I am sooooo jealous girlie!! Now I am upset!! So whatcha makin??
Congratulations Missy! You are simply awesome and I am envious of your creativity! Have loads of fun making some great art and keepsakes!!!!!
Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are right!Annymous
Post a Comment