
Here is my layout entry for Rusty Pickle's Amazing Race. Rusty Pickle put out a call for design team members. They requested a layout, mini book, and altered object. I gave it some thought and started slow with the goal of "working towards" the entry date and challenge. I talked with Sue, my creative buddy, and we encouraged one another to forge forward. To "dive in." We had nothing to loose, only an awesome opportunity to represent a product and company that we both LOVE! So, at this time we have both submitted our designs and have our fingers crossed. We both feel that we enjoyed the process and are extremely happy with the projects we created no matter the outcome so we are both winners already!
So my tidbit for today is dive in and go for it! Whatever "it" may be
3 comments:
What a great class last night! You always "dive in" and go for it and that's a great philosophy. Thanks for being you!
I really like this.......So glad you told me where you are. I would love to run into you as well:) My pots on the deck are old! Many of them have been around for 10 to 15 yrs. I also purchased several old pieces of concrete to add to the look. All the pots are untouched by these hands....tee...hee! Except for the planting.....the manufacturer and nature have done the rest. Wish I could take credit... hugs, Linda
How cool is it that you have a photo of surfers that ties in perfectly witht the paper! That's awesome!
Post a Comment