April 3, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits

I am so far behind...How any times have you heard this? How many times have you said it? NO MORE! I thought I would share a tidbit that has helped my scrapbooking goals. I have decided that "up to date" for me is 4 pages a year. Two kids. A birthday page and a school year page for each. That's it. Everything above and beyond that is fun. Whatever I feel like doing! Set goals for yourself that make you feel good. Don't give yourself another chore. HAVE FUN! I have also been super inspired by Angie, a Keepssake's design team member. Her email signature always shows her totals for the year. Year's goal 365. Pages scrapped 59! Some cards too. (already!) While I knew there was just no way I could do a page a day I was challenged to come up with a goal I could handle. I set the goal of a page a week. I pull out the photos for the next intended layout and leave them on my desk to speak to me. Some weeks I do more, some weeks none at all. I am proud to say I am right on track so far with a couple of extra cards and projects thrown in. I have also started doing a highlights page each month. This was February in our life. Fun month. I have the March photos piled up ready to play at a moments notice.
Hope this will help!



February Highlights...
There is hidden journaling in the library pocket. We celebrated Sweet 16 with our sweet little girl. We partied at Soulard Mardi Gras with our great friends John and Karen. (I'll share the mini book later!) That's my husband and I on the Hell's Angels float. Amazingly awesome time! Our little guy completed the D.A.R.E. program! Fun and educational.

No comments: