April 12, 2007

Three Tumbs Up!

If I go to the show three times in one year...that’s a lot. Somehow I have managed to go to the show three times in one week! I guess it’s Spring Break. I loved all three shows, and boy they were all VERY different! I talked about Grindhouse. Fun and freaky. Did I mention I LOVE Kurt Russell?

We also saw Meet the Robinsons, very sweet with a wonderful message. The tears were flowing at the end of this one...okay, I always cry at movies!



And last, but DEFINITELY not least we have Blades of Glory! We are HUGE Will Ferrell fans. LOVED Ricky Bobby! (we watch it every couple of weeks.) So it was no shock that we had to see this movie right away. Not only do we love Will, John Heder of Napoleon Dynamite fame is tops around our house too. These two guys were pretty silly together. I wasn't sure what to expect but I know every time Will Ferrell talks we laugh, so we laughed a lot. On the drive home we were saying the lines and really cracking up so I think this will get funnier every time.

That will probably be my movie reviews for the year...ooopps! How could I forget? I will be at Pirates of the Caribbean on opening day...Shrek too! This is going to be a record year. Have fun at the movies!

No comments: