April 18, 2007

My two babies.

Talk about cute! This was my Christmas present! Her name is Bailey. On Christmas Eve my family presented me with a beautiful box that needed to be opened QUICKLY! It was the kind of gift you see on t.v. where the lid is wrapped separately and the top pops right off. (I never did think THAT was right.) I played along. WOW! What a surprise. A tiny wiener dog...but we already have a wiener dog, Slinky...now we have two! What were they thinking?!? I must say though, it didn't take long for MOST of us to fall in love with her. It may take Slinky a little longer.






























This is Slinky shortly after meeting Bailey. NOT her best Christmas.






















It's okay Slinky...I love you!



They are pretty good friends these days.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh, baby dogs are just the cutest! Bailey probably drives Slinky crazy with all her puppy energy!!