March 30, 2007

Welcome!



Hi there! After enjoying sooo many blogs with my morning coffee, I have decided to give it another go. I have enjoyed so many creative blogs and received so much inspiration from so many wonderful crafters and paper artists. I have decided that I too, would like to share. It's funny, looking at my first attempt at blogging. I have about four posts and they were two years ago...at this exact time of year! Since then, I have gone from totally computer illiterate to mostly computer illiterate. Hope I can hang!

I am a wife, mother, crafter, collector, scrapper, daughter, sister....well, you get the picture. I have the BEST husband in the world. I know a lot of people say that but mine truly is. My two wonderful children fill my life with sunshine. Corny but true. I am very lucky to have the opportunity to teach classes and work as a clerk at the BEST Scrapbook store in town! For Keeps Sake. It is a dream job but along with doing what I love...and getting paid for it, I have the opportunity to meet and chat with the NICEST people in town. I am blessed with stories that move and inspire me. I feel so fortunate that my "ladies" or "peeps" share their life experiences with me. I hope you will visit and maybe even get a little inspired!

Thanks for stopping by.
Missy Jaycox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!!!! so glad you joined the fun!